- RSS Channel Showcase 5017382
- RSS Channel Showcase 5913808
- RSS Channel Showcase 8175951
- RSS Channel Showcase 2935000
Articles on this Page
- 05/25/17--20:43: _Epileptic Athlete F...
- 05/31/17--20:13: _Post-Legalization W...
- 06/04/17--19:20: _How Does Mixing Tob...
- 06/05/17--20:20: _The Strange Ties Be...
- 06/06/17--20:39: _New Era Of Cannabus...
- 06/07/17--19:13: _Legal Weed Expected...
- 06/08/17--19:19: _What’s Putin’s Stan...
- 06/11/17--20:27: _Hawaii’s MMJ Progra...
- 06/12/17--23:26: _Science Found The E...
- 06/13/17--20:54: _Why Does Smoking We...
- 06/15/17--00:06: _Jeff Sessions Wants...
- 06/16/17--02:06: _There May Be Carcin...
- 06/19/17--00:55: _Doctors Can Now Pre...
- 06/19/17--21:19: _National Associatio...
- 06/20/17--21:23: _Cannabis Grow House...
- 06/21/17--21:47: _Officer Who Shot Ph...
- 06/22/17--20:21: _Medical Marijuana N...
- 06/04/17--19:20: How Does Mixing Tobacco With Weed Affect Your High?
- 06/05/17--20:20: The Strange Ties Between The Oil And Cannabis Industries
- 06/07/17--19:13: Legal Weed Expected To Raise Rent In Los Angeles, Boston
- 06/08/17--19:19: What’s Putin’s Stance On Weed?
- 06/11/17--20:27: Hawaii’s MMJ Program Proves To Be One Of Worst In The County
- 06/12/17--23:26: Science Found The Exact Right Amount Of THC For Maximum Chill
- 06/13/17--20:54: Why Does Smoking Weed Give You Squinty Bloodshot Eyes?
- 06/15/17--00:06: Jeff Sessions Wants To Be Able To Prosecute Legal MMJ Providers
- 06/16/17--02:06: There May Be Carcinogens In Weed Vape Oil, Study Shows
- 06/19/17--00:55: Doctors Can Now Prescribe Cannabis Extract In New Zealand
- 06/20/17--21:23: Cannabis Grow Houses Use At Least 1% Of Total U.S. Energy
- 06/22/17--20:21: Medical Marijuana Now Officially Legal In Mexico
A 17 year-old athlete is raising big questions about medical cannabis in Georgia. CJ Harris, a football player in Warner Robins, takes cannabidiol (CBD) oil four times a day to treat his epilepsy. Because his public high school won’t allow him to bring the medicine on campus, Harris’s father has to pick him up from
How tough it must be to be a stoner teen in the year 2017. “Weed, weed everywhere, but not a hit for me.” Though weed is more legal now than it’s been in since the 1930’s, following a wave of recreational and medical cannabis legalization in recent years, teens are actually finding it harder to
The spliff. Other than the size of our cars and the width of our toilet seats, one of the big differences between Americans and our European sisters and brothers across the pond is how we consume our cannabis, and what we consume it with. While relatively few Americans roll their weed up with tobacco, the
Everyone knows at least one version of the shady origins of cannabis prohibition in the United States. The most popular myth (and a true one) is that marijuana prohibition stemmed from racism in the U.S. government, as authorities used drug laws to control and incarcerate ethnic minorities. In the 1930’s, while gearing up for marijuana
High Times Magazine, the New York Times of weed publications and the Playboy of cannabis centerfolds, was acquired by an investment group, as announced by the publication last week. The publication has had the same ownership since 1974. The new owners are an investment firm called Overa Capital. The face of this firm, and interim
Your brain isn’t the only thing that’s going to get lifted once recreational nugs and gooey grams become legal later this year in major markets like California, Maine, Massachusetts and Nevada. Rent prices, too, are projected to get higher than your state of mind after a triple weed brownie sundae. Los Angeles, Boston, and other
On Thursday former FBI Director James Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee about a lot of stuff like Trump and Russia and obstruction of justice, something about a dinner in the White House’s Green Room. The writers at Dabs Magazine tried to follow this most crucial story to the future of American democracy and
At first it seemed like Hawaii’s medical marijuana program would only be good for rich people. When it was first signed into law two years ago, the state only allowed for a total of eight dispensaries, all of which had to put up a cool $1 million to qualify for a license, basically ensuring that
One of the biggest reasons people like to smoke weed is that it chills them out. 40 percent of cannabis users say their primary motivation is relaxation. And yet getting lit does not always lead to this desired effect. Research shows a substantial increase recently among people in cannabis-legal states for emergency room trips due
Weed science has come along the way in the last few decades. Two generations ago our understanding of weed was pretty much that if you rolled up a bunch of it in a little piece of paper and lit one end of it, you would get high. These days we have purified decarboxylated concentrates made
Attorney General Jeff Sessions wrote a letter to Congress asking him to free the Department of Justice to prosecute state-licensed medical marijuana providers. The letter was written last month, but went public on Monday, as reported by The Washington Post. This makes for a pretty eventful week for the rookie Attorney General, who also appeared
You may be inhaling carcinogens roughly equal to smoking a cigarette when you hit a weed vape pen. Cancer-causing agents including formaldehyde and acetaldehyde can be released from cannabis extracts when heated in a vape pen, according to a study from researchers in the cannabis industry and published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary
Now you have another reason to be jealous of New Zealanders. If your envy wasn’t stoked by the fact that they live in Middle Earth and or that some of them probably know Russell Crowe, it will get properly stoked by the fact that they now have a better medical marijuana program than the U.S.
What the hell do you do when you’re running a business that the government has over 75 sets of laws governing? In the U.S., the federal government has one set of laws concerning the Schedule I controlled substance. In addition, every state in the union also has its own particular bunch of laws concerning marijuana
Cannabis being such a young industry and all, it wasn’t until 2011 that someone came up with a hard number on just how much energy it takes up. According to University of California researcher Evan Mills, that number was one. 1 percent of all energy in the country, he tabulated, was consumed by indoor cannabis
Last week’s acquittal of former Minnesota police officer Jeronimo Yanez on all charges related to the fatal shooting of Philando Castile leaves a lot of unsettling questions. The greatest of these is not concerning marijuana and the fact that Yanez told state attorneys more than once that the smell of smoked marijuana in the car
America is becoming a monkey in the middle when it comes to marijuana legalization in North America. Canada is going all-the-way legal next year and this week Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto signed a decree legalizing medical cannabis across the country, as reported by The Washington Post. But fans of medical marijuana and/or narcotic decriminalization